Twin Cities Community Garden Listserv -update

  • Subject: [cg] Twin Cities Community Garden Listserv -update
  • From: "Kirsten Saylor" ksaylor@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:25:26 -0500

Thanks Diane for promoting the listserv -- I am my own worst promoter...
But I need to clarify how one should subscribe to the listserv.

Two options:
One way is to email listserv@lists.umn.edu, and in the body of the email
type "subscribe comgar-l".  No need to put anything in the subject line,
only "subscribe comgar-l"

The other way is to email to the manager: comgartc@hotmail.com -- need
your name and email address, that's it.

This listserv is the result of a collaboration with the University of
Minnesota Extension.  We are happy to have their support.

The listserv is a forum for gardeners and garden supporters to share
advice, expertise and experience, whether it is a question about
gardening techniques, getting resources, building garden community,
garnering financial support and garden sponsors, securing land or
looking for insurance.  Basically it's a place/space for gardeners
throughout the metro area to assist other gardeners and keep everyone
updated on current events.

Kirsten Saylor
GreenSpace Partners
Green Institute