Lawsuits / Liability in Community Gardens
- Subject: [cg] Lawsuits / Liability in Community Gardens
- From: "Bill Maynard" billm@WoodRodgers.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:19:54 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcVxy/qDm6HHfw5nRt6IVmpmc7o0swAClHxw
- Thread-topic: Lawsuits / Liability in Community Gardens
Looking for any cases of lawsuits / liability cases in community gardens
I have heard of three in the past...2 involving dogs in the garden...
just wondering if there have been any new ones in the last few years.
And if there have been any cases against garden boards / officers
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: email@example.com
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden