We need help in West Valley, Utah

Hello garden friends!

My name is Kristal I am working at a very small garden in West Valley,
Utah (2600 west 3800 south.) The piece of land is about two acres, we
are only using a small portion.  Earlier this year I met with Shane
Siwik (I am sorry if I have the last name incorrectly, I had all my
contact info stolen.)  and he said that he was looking to start new
communinty gardens and would be interested in taking up some of the
unused property.  Currently we are being over taken by weeds.  We need
someone to help us.  We have a small amount of money and are willing to
pay someone who can mow the weeds, or provide us with the equipment so
we can do it.  Please help us!

What do you guys need to get started on the portion of the property?  Let
me know what I can do to be of help.

(801) 255-4263