FW: Hydroponic Conference Announcement

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Hydroponic Conference Announcement
  • From: "Betsy Johnson" betsy@bgjohnson.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:44:00 -0400

The Hydroponic Society of America is pleased to announce our 22nd Annual
Conference taking place July 10-12, 2006 in Washington D.C. jointly with
the Hydroponic Merchants Association.

This very special conference joins our non-profits together to bring
together the hydroponic retailers, distributors and wholesalers of
hydroponic garden equipment; with the hobbyists, researchers,
scientists, and commercial growers.

Speakers for the Hydroponic Society of America include:

Tom Alexander, Publisher of the Growing Edge magazine, who will be
speaking on the current state of hydroponics in the U.S.A.

Gerald Garrison, from G.A.S. Technologies, giving a very important
speech on new technologies in H.I.D. lighting. This is one you won't
want to miss, as Gerald presents his new science to our industry.

Ray Schneider, PhD and  free-lance writer, is a hobbyist who will share
his adventures and experiences in hydroponics over the years.
David Specca, Director of Rutgers Eco-Complex, who will be talking on
Hydroponics utilizing Alternate Energies.

The Hydroponic Merchants Association will be holding their own
presentations covering a wide variety of topics.

*Greenhouse Automation

*Small Business Success: Growing your own Business.

*Hydroponics and Organic Gardening

Plus a tour of the U.S. Botanic Garden....and much more.

Don't forget, the HMA will be holding a Trade Show where people can see
the latest and greatest in hydroponic technologies. A must-see event!

For further details and ALL registration related questions, contact the:
*Hydroponic Merchants Association*
10210 Leatherleaf Court
Manassas, VA 20111-4245 USA
TEL: (703) 392-5890 / FAX: (703) 257-0213