[cg] [Fwd: CYBERPARK: Seattle's Mayor to talk to Rudy about Gardens! frm sandi]

The correct web is

Way to go Seattle and San Fran. (Rudy received a letter from SF Mayor
along with a 5,000 signature petition).  Thank you, thank you!

We have 115 down, 450 left to save!

PS. Were the pro-farmer's market people successful in ca? sent my e-mail
but never heard the outcome?

-- BEGIN included message

Welcome to Cyberpark
In today's Seattle Post -Intelligencer (6/11/99), "Seattle Mayor Paul Schell
laced up the (garden)gloves yesterday to say New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani is
making a dumb move by selling the Big Apple's community gardens to raise
the whole article is at
I think we should try to get other pro-garden mayor's etc to talk up Rudy!
By the way Schell will be meeting Rudy at the US Conference of Mayors today!

To remove yourself from this list, please
send e-mail to cyberpark@treebranch.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in
the subject of
the e-mail. To join send SUBSCRIBE
Send problems to mik@treebranch.com