[cg] Windowbox.com: support for gardens

Dear fellow community gardeners,

For the past year, I've been working on developing Windowbox.com, a website
that's dedicated to helping urban people create and enjoy small space
gardens:  http://www.windowbox.com

We started the company for three reasons: 1) We love gardening, and saw a
need for a truly useful web resource, 2) we wanted to build something that
had the potential to make a difference in community gardening on a national
scale, and 3) We thought trying to create a self-sustaining worthwhile
"thing" that supported the above was worth the risk.

Please visit the site and poke around:  Let the Floracle
(http://www.windowbox.com/floracle/index.asp) suggest what plants will work
for you, check out the whimsical approach of our "Experts"
(http://www.windowbox.com/experts/index.asp), and, please, buy something at
the Balcony Store (http://www.windowbox.com/store/index.asp) - part of every
dollar you spend goes to a community gardening group - The Green Guerillas
are first, you could be next  :)

To learn more about how Windowbox.com supports community gardening, check
out our "Do Some Good" section: http://www.windowbox.com/dogood/index.html

We love getting input from other gardeners about our site. Please pass this
along to anyone else you think might be interested.  And feel free to get in
touch with me if you have any suggestions, or  would like to help us out in
any way.

Thanks,
Ann Cherin

Ann@windowbox.com