Re: Community garden research inquriy

I have several articles to send that might be interesting to you, but won't
be able to touch them until after the Flower Show, which runs through March
15. Meanwhile, I'm going to forward your inquiry to the community gardening
listserve, where a host of CG experts are waiting to answer your every

Please send your request to the ACGA office (smccabe@pennhort.org) after
March 15 and we'll see what we can find.