Re: the stray cat strut

puts branches over his beds (cut rosemary, or whatever else he's trimmed.)
He says that after the plants get big the cats stay away and the branches
aren't nec.  This only works for small spaces.  I wonder if the cayenne
someone else suggested would make our veggies spicy out of the ground ;> .

Jennifer Rees
Gardening Angel's Coordinator
UC Cooperative Extension, Los Angeles