Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #284 - 13 msgs

it may be hard to find scientific data about plants improving learning
environments, but there is lots of studies showing that contact to animals
is improving children's ability to communicate and learn. Sam Ross of Green
Chimneys Children Services  www.gchimney.org is a senior activist and
knowledgeable person on this: samross@greenchimneys.org

Oliver Ginsberg
BdJA educational consultant
Admiralstrasse 16
10999 Berlin
fon: ++49-30-614 02 172  fax: -614 02 173
e-mail: ginsberg@blinx.de