(no subject)

Community gardens:

I have recently read an article in the April 2000 issue of Vegetarian
Times.  This article referred to a publication from the ACGA:  "Finding a
Garden in Your Community".   Page 80 of this publication has a sample
agreement.

I have located a garden that I would like to rent, and the landowner
would like for me to propose an agreement.  How can I purcahse a copy of
this publication?

Sincerely,  Susan Brenneman
(brennemanfrog@juno.com)