Tate Modern project

Just wondered if there is anyone else out there who has done a community
gardening project with a modern art museum or a museum of any kind. We are
doing art projects in other gardens, but this will need quite a different
approach. Thank you Adam for the invite, I did visit New York last year on a
grant scheme to see the community gardens & they are fantastic & you have
all my support. Very inspiring! Thank you, Vicky L