Need all information on Mandevillas. Bulb? growing care, propagation, outdoor to indoor transferring for hard winters. Where to buy more.  We received our first one from our Aunt inTexas and we just love it.  Have been on National Site for Q&A but the site shut down some error on it.
Would appreciate your help.  We want to have more of these beautiful plants and even in different colors.
Thank you for you help.
Mrs. Higgins