new to the list

Hello everyone.  This is my first message.  I am the coordinator of a food security project that has a community garden component.  I work in rural Trinity County, CA and have been on this project since 1999.  We are currently funded by a USDA grant.
I recently heard about some new state USDA Community Garden Coordinators.  Does anyone have any info on who these folks are and how I might contact them?
Would be happy to correspond with anyone who wants to know more about the Frontier Nutrition Project or just to chat about vegetable gardening.