RE: new member

Hi Cheryl,

Congratulations on your new job - I'm amazed that folks actually get paying
jobs doing community gardening projects - good for you!

As soon as that first check clears, be sure you get in your membership
check. Last October, a certain Billy Jeff Clinton contacted this listserve
on how to best transfer some roses from behind his house in Washington, DC
to a site somewhat north of NYC. This listserve gave him wonderful advice
with the suggestion that he join the ACGA at our special ex-chief executive
rate of $25 per year. Ol' Billy Jeff stiffed us - the whammy ( New Yorkese
for karmic implications ) got him. ;)))))!!!

Keep those cards and letters coming!

Great luck in your new job,
Adam Honigman