new member

Hi Folks,
I would like to introduce myself on this list. I am Cheryl Mulholland,
formerly of Hedgerow Farm in Boulder, CO. I have just been hired as Community
Garden Coordinator for the Rio Grande Community Farm project. We have 120
acres of city open space land to farm organically and develop community
gardens. I am thrilled with the position, and thrilled to be a part of this
wonderful movement. I have been reading this list and have noted all the
addresses recently posted for help with start up etc. There are several of
you who write quite regularly, who I hope to get to know. I have picked up on
some info- like Adam, Hello Adam- strongly suggests membership in the AG--,
which I can subscribe to at communitygarden.org. And I will -pronto. That's
all for now. Muchas Gracias amigos.