I need garden tips

How do you prune roses?   Are azaleas perennials?   how far apart should you place azaleas and roses apart when planting?   Sago Palms should u or do u have to feed them plant foods?    What care does large Palm trees need?     I have small landscape rocks in my yard do they inhibit the growth of plants at all and if so what should i do?   I live in Pensacola Florida.    Thank You!
--- Clyde Cummings
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.