Re: I need garden tips

Clyde,

Have you called your local library?  Or visited?  The reference staff will be happy to help you find items relating to your questions, and you just might find a book you'll want that can answer many of your gardening questions.   The library is still the best bargain in the world(you can get all the information you need for FREE!

And now I'll be Adam's echo--Join the ACGA for 25 bucks, and you get a bargain, and good karma to boot!

Diane Dodge