sorry if I'm a bit late but I have a *huge* amount of work to do!
I'm not familiar with children's works, but I'm sure you'll find
something
useful at www.ahta.org
It seems also the horticoltural therapy association of Victoria
and HTS of
NSW developed programs promoting HT.
I believe these books could be useful:
Children's gardens: the meaning of place (C.Eberbach 1992) D.Relf
Editor &
Timber Press inc.

The greening of a schoolyard: its impact on children behavior and
their
positive feelings (R. Moore 1994) J. Flagler & R.P. Poincelot The
Haworth
press inc. Binghamton NY

Renata&Giorgio, Freccia, Maya, Ariel, Yoda