Re: internships in Vermont?

Were in Vermont?  My brother in law lives in Waterville or Lowell I forget
which one but I am sure they are close to each other.  He is a certified
grower with NOFA and has lots of connections.  He himself only markets
organic honey, if that interests you.  If you want me to contact him let me
know I would be glad to help.

Jennifer White
Georgia Master Gardener
Columbus, GA