Re: internships in Vermont?

Greetings!

NOFA/VT (Northeast Organic Farming Assn./Vermont) contact info:
Phone: 802-434-4122
Fax: 802-434-4154
web: www.nofavt.org
e-mail: nofavt@together.net

There are two full pages of ads for internships in the last issue of the
interstate NOFA newspaper, so I know there are lots of opportunities out
there. Happy hunting!

Jennifer Barricklow
New Haven CT