Piggyback Publicity. . .

Hi, Folks!

My community garden opens 3/31, so I've been passing out flyers around town.
Anyway, I stopped by the local health food store and noticed they still had
copies of the March/April issue of "New Age Journal" with the article about
community gardens.

So. . .

I put a flyer about *our* community garden in each issue of the magazine,
then taped a flyer to the rack next to the stack of New Age Journal issues
with the following notatation:

As featured in the March/April 2001 issue of "New Age Magazine"
<----------

I didn't ask, I just did it -- but considering that I bought 6 issues
earlier in the month for family and friends, I don't think Terry (the owner)
is going to take the sign down).

Just thought this might be an idea other folks might want to use to promote
their own gardens -- we have to make the most of whatever PR we can get! :-D

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of