Garden-based Vacation Bible School curriculum?

Hi, Folks!

With the building of our new kiwi pergola, we're going to have a shady space
to have classes and we're trying to draw more people to the garden for all
sorts of reasons.  I know a bunch of you are involved in formal kids'
programs in your community gardens -- does anyone know of a curriculum for
Vacation Bible School in a garden?

It seems like such a natural idea -- Vacation Bible School is in the summer,
the garden looks great in the summer, eco-justice is a hot topic, etc.  So,
if we don't have to re-invent the wheel, it looks like a good project for
our church to do next year or so.

Let me know of any thoughts or leads on such a project. . .

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of