Junior High Garden Curriculum

Hello fellow gardeners!

My name is Susan Sanchez.  I am an AmeriCorps* VISTA working with the
Arizona State University Service Learning Program to provide services to
Sunland Elementary School in South Phoenix.  My focus at this school is to
provide the foundation for a garden at this disadvantaged school.  So far,
we have a garden and an after school gardening club for fifth grade
students.  Currently, we are working on starting a junior high after school
gardening club to expand our efforts and learning to more students.  In
order to start this program, I am in need of curriculum geared toward basic
gardening and at a junior high level.  If you know of any, please pass this
information on to me.  It would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

Susan Sanchez
AmeriCorps* VISTA
Sunland Elementary School