what a show

Seems like practically everybody made it to the Bronx this weekend.  Green Thumb put on a little conference for New York community gardeners.  Only about 1000 people showed up!!!  The apparently Rev. Bobby Wilson of the ACGA board got everybody stirred up, although he claimed he wasn’t using his real preaching voice.  Sounded like preaching to me, and I think I heard a few “amens.”

Dan Ross and friends from Holyoke, Mass. brought a real message of hope.  Their urban agriculture efforts impress everyone.

Edie Stone was a great MC.

Good work, everybody.  It was a pleasure to be there.  See you in Salt Lake City in September.