Largest Community Kids Garden?

Hello fellow community gardeners,

One of our kidsgardening.com Web site visitors is interested in knowing:
What is the largest "kids" community garden and where is it?

Here in Burlington, Vermont, we have two children's community gardens of
the following sizes:

Starr Farm Kids Garden: 28 plots, 10' x 16' each
Children's Discovery Garden: 26 plots, 10' x 12' each

Let's hear from other community kids gardens, big and small!

Jim Flint

National Gardening Association
1100 Dorset St
South Burlington, VT  05403

phone: 800-538-7476		fax: 802-864-6889
email: jimf@kidsgardening.com
website: http://www.kidsgardening.com

If to plant a garden is to believe in the future, then to plant a
children's garden is to believe in our children's future.
  -- Anonymous