Yes we have no gandules

Comrades:

Sometimes I type before I think.

 I called up my bean growing buddy who says she grows "colorados" but NOT
gandules". She tried gandules, but forget about it!

I plead guilty to male pattern deafness, once again!

 I then emailed the guy at Caribbean Seeds, who gave me this reply:

Adam: All bets are off for Gandules in NYC ! These are tropical plants and
NYC is a long way's away from the tropics unles you grow them in green
houses. As I mentioned to someone else: Threy grow bananas and oranges in
Iceland ! By taking the steam from the Geysers and piping them into their
greenhouses they maintain a humid, warm, tropical environment.
Regards, Jose

Sorry about that,

Adam Honigman