Re: Yes we have no gandules

Adam et al,

If you can get a short-day (It sets its flowers as the days get
shorter.) or day-neutral variety of gandules, you should be able to
grow it in NY and even in Conn.

We started ours indoors in February in the green house (but you could
do them under lights), and set them out in May. We always got a crop,
but we had got our original seeds from a guy at USAAID who had a
stock from Goya who wanted to see if they could be grown in N.J.

Jose says he doesn't know which sort he has because he'd never heard
that there were several sorts before.

--
				Philadelphia, PA

                        USDA zone 7A    Sunset zone 32