Community garden readings

      Hi all. I am trying to get hold of the following readings from deep in
the heart of Texas. My university library doesn't have any of these things, but
they would be really helpful to a research project that I am trying to get
together.
         Shukose, Jane E. "Community Development through Gardening:State and
Local Policies Transforming Urban Public Space"
         Hassler, David and Gregor, Lynn and Snyder, Don "A Place to Grow:
Voices and Images of Urban Gardeners."
         Haynes, H. Patricia. "A Patch of Eden."
         Wright, Lily. "A Labor of Love, Not just a Garden."
         "A Project of Design Trust for Public Space: Achieving Balance;
Housing and Open Space in Bronx CD3"

         Any info on the presses that have put these things out or as to where
I could mail-order or download any of this stuff would be great. Thanks for
your time. -David Peterson (Austin, Texas)