help, don't hesitate to email me.
Most Organically,
Mofwoofoo Woofuaza

In a message dated 3/28/01 10:01:02 AM, community_garden-admin@mallorn.com

<< Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:00:49 -0500
From: Robin Cravines <rcravines@secondharvest.org>
To: Community Garden Network <community_garden@mallorn.com>
Subject: [cg] Food Security

Hi! I am the Community Outreach Manager for the Foodbank of Souteastern
I'm looking to network with others who are offering resources for and
promoting community gardening in low income communities. I have
developed partnerships with our local extension folks ( extention agent,
SCNEP/ FNEP personnel and 4H) and local redevelopment and housing
authorities in 2 of our 7 cities/ counties. Together we have secured
donated seedlings, tools, a landscaper who will till the land and are
working on cash donations.
We are interested in any advise or tips from others who have indevered
in this venture. We are also interested in programs that work in repects
to sustainability. I would like to share ideas and resources with others
who are working toward food security through community gardening.
Thanks  :-)