RE: Community garden readings

David,

Re: Shukose, Jane E. "Community Development through Gardening:State and
Local Policies Transforming Urban Public Space"  It appeared in the
1999-2000  ( Volume 3/ Number 2) "New York University Journal of Legislation
and Public Policy." Reprint copies can be requested from the law school
librarian at the Universtity of  Baltimore School of Law. The author, Jane
E. Schkoske is Assistant Professor , University of Baltimore School of Law
and Director of the Community Development Clinic. I believe she is currently
working on a project in India, but I believe that her departmental staff can
arrange to send a copy to a scholar.

This is the website for the Law School: http://www.ubalt.edu/law/

David, we're done a study: scholars who join the American Community
Gardening Association usually do superbly on their theses, orals and
dissertations - this has nothing at all to do with innate ability - the
karmic benefits tend to even elevate scholar members of the ACGA into
tenured positions.
Seriously,please consider joining the American Community Gardening
Association.  For 25 bucks a year you instantly become part of an
international organization (we have Canadians, Japanese and a coupla
European members) of community gardeners. This listserve, which you have
used alot in your research is made up of ACGA members.  Check out this link
for all the goodies you can get as a member:
http://www.communitygarden.org/about/membership.html
Best wishes with your research,
Adam Honigman