Re: Community garden readings

Your library probably has access to "World Cat", a national and sometimes international catalog of holdings by libraries.  Your municipal library may also.  Ask the reference librarians to search other catalog databases for you and request interlibrary loans.  Some libraries charge a fee(not more than a couple of bucks, usually, to cover shipping and research time), but usually this can be done free--hey, and it's part of their job!!

Good luck, and while you're at it, join ACGA!

Diane Dodge, Ramsey County(MN) Extension Master Gardener