Community Development through Gardening:State and Local PoliciesTransforming Urban Public Space"

Hi All,
I was intrigued by David's request and Adam's recent mention of "Community
Development through Gardening:State and Local Policies Transforming Urban
Public Space" by Shukose, Jane E. so I followed up and got this back from
the U of Baltimore Law library:

"Prof. Schukoske's article can be found online, at the New York
University Journal of Legislation and Public Policy's website:
<http://www.nyu.edu/pubs/jlpp/articles/v3n2.html>
It's the 3rd article from the top.  You do need to have Adobe Acrobat
reader in order to read the article, however, because it is in PDF format."

I'll put the link on the ACGA website for future use (Adam take note)
Laura

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto
T:(416) 392-1668