Great NY Times Community Gardening Article

Comrades,

In yesterday's NY Times ( Thursday 03/29/01) Anne Raver wrote the article we
hoped she'd write, on NYC community gardens, entitled, "New Hope for
Community Gardeners." Folks in the NYC CG community have been talking to her
( me included) for years, and finally she done did it. I'm sorry that I
don't have a scanner for the article and that the NYT doesn't have it up on
their web server yet.

I can fax a xerox to anyone who has a scanner and wants to disseminate it.

Adam