More strokes to my ego! ;-)

Hi, Folks!

Today's Philadelphia Inquirer features Jane Pepper's (Pennsylvania
Horticultural Society Executive Director) interview with me about garlic in
her "To Do in the Garden" column. What with the Flower Show and all, my
community garden is just about ready to get too big for its britches! ;-)

Anyway, if you're interested, the URL for the article is as follows --
otherwise, just hit the delete key -- the joy of the Internet is that I'll
never know if y'all are sick of me! ;-D

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of