Re:partnerships and land ownership

Although tiny, we have about 30 community members who support a native
plant garden in a 1 city block square arboretum in St. Paul.   While it
role as an arboretum is underplayed, this is important greenspace to the
neighborhood.  We have many partners in this 2yr  old project, the City,
the neighborhood org, a Quaker school, a senior high rise, Hamline
University and other non-profits.  The amount of green in this part of the
city is so little that the partners came together with ease.

Steph Hankerson
Horton Park Community Garden coordinator & U of MN Master Gardener