NYC Canceling recycling
- Subject: [cg] NYC Canceling recycling
- From: Sharon Gordon <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:28:35 -0500
I was just reading an article on the abc news site about NYC canceling
for the next 18 months.
Seems like this might be a good time to get some publicity for growing things
in your community garden plot so you don't have any packaging to throw out.
And related opportunities for:
1) Home or plot composting, even if you have no garden. Community gardens can
use the compost.
2) Fund raising recycling projects at the garden once a month to take a
recycles to a plant privately.
3) Education on how to live in such a way that you create little or no trash.
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden