  • Subject: [cg] cleveland...
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:27:05 -0500 (EST)

I'm heading to Cleveland from Michigan on Sunday for an interview, and
would love to meet with some of the community garden organizers and/or
see some of the gardens (in their current frozen state) on Monday
during the day.  Drop me an email if that's you!

Amanda Edmonds
ACGA Board member

     We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Gandhi