Garden Paths & Irrigation & ACGA Membership

  • Subject: [cg] Garden Paths & Irrigation & ACGA Membership
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:17:51 EST

Addendum before I put on coat and tie to be part of the team "wordsmithing" a
corporate annual report:

The Chicago Botanic Garden Enabling garden link has changed:

Please cut and paste this link in your browser
http://www.chicagobotanic.org/explore/GardenEnable.html

Please budget a membership to the  American Community Gardening Association
in your project costs.  It's cheap, and I can't think of a more worthy
membership for a corporation to have.  While karmic benefits may be hard to
explain to a Chief Operation Officer, explain that to many American's (you
have a dispensation lie outrageously here, I do it all the time while trying
to get the monied to do good, despite themselves) community gardening is up
there with Mom, the Flag and apple pie and is non-partisan!

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

P.S. - Me,   in the wee hours of tomorrow morning, highly caffeinated, after
the 5th revision:  "Well sir, you might included  this assertion in your
statement couple of years ago, but I  don't take my word for it, I'm not an
attorney. Seriously,  please run this by your counsel.   I believe that under
Sarbanes-Oxley you could run into the shoals here."

While you sleep, I will be envisioning myself on my knees with a trowel
instead of in the stables with a shovel.  Dream of fields of corn and amber
waves of grain while I have yet another cup of coffee....