Re: Community garden project TF

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Community garden project TF
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:07:51 -0800 (PST)

(perhaps still is) the moderator of a very interesting
global listserv on integrated biosystems. I found his
site through my work on municipal composting, and
found it extremely helpful in expanding my
perspectives and my knowledge base.

I don't know any details, but this project may well be
worth looking into for some of us. It certainly will
be interesting. Combine this program's passion for
applied ecology, appropriate, low cost yet
sophisticated technology and global perspectives with
ACGA's commitment to community building and grassroots
democracy, and we might really have something.

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte, NC

http://taxes.yahoo.com/