ACGA e-mail list guidelines
- Subject: [cg] ACGA e-mail list guidelines
- From: "Anna Wasescha" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:54:08 -0600
- Importance: Normal
In our capacity as
list managers, Michael Yount and I have drafted the following guidelines for the
ACGA e-mail list. Comments are welcome and discussion is
ACGA e-mail list guidelines:
1) Messages should encourage polite, thoughtful
responses from the other participants.
2) Messages should focus on community gardening,
broadly conceived, and not upon the behavior of the other
3) If a message contains the work of an author other
than the person who posts the message, the source of that work should be cited
4) Messages should be addressed to the ACGA e-mail
list explicitly, as opposed to being blind copies.
5) No advertisements are allowed.
Some messages, such as conference announcements, are
acceptable even though they may be construed as ads and therefore do not meet
A legitimate message will meet most of these
guidelines. Although these rules may not be enforced strictly, people who
frequently post messages that do not meet the guidelines may be moderated, at
the discretion of the list administrators. Enforcing the guidelines is solely
the responsibility of the list administrators.
the City and ACGA list manager
1312 Dayton Avenue
Saint Paul, Minnesota