Re: community gardens and war

  • Subject: Re: [cg] community gardens and war
  • From: LTanenb50@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:52:11 EST

WELL ..... THERE WAS A BURST!

I love the idea of thinking of our community gardens as useful like that in the event of a war.  That had not yet occurred to me .... so THANKS!

I hope you're circulating the general strike thought around other groups and organizations.  It's one of the likely next steps if there is a war.  Gads, now that I think of it - imagine it - international strikes - like the roll of demonstrations and school walkouts - but strikes.  Yup - it's a possible.  Laurie, Chgo