The Whole World, including San Diego Area Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] The Whole World, including San Diego Area Community Gardens
  • From: "Diane Dodge" dianefaydodge@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 12:46:46 -0600

Hi everybody,

I must tell you all that I am feeling darn fortunate to share this excellent listserv with all of you--and I think that the rules that Anna and Michael have stated are proper and respectful--the basic purpose that brings us together is, after all, building community, and ultimately, our community is the world(universe, cosmos?? call it what you will).

On another note,  I plan to be in San Diego from March 25 thru April 6, and would love to visit community gardens in the area.  Please email me directly, or better yet, announce your gardens to the world!  We had about six inches of snow here in St. Paul the other night, so we won't be planting seeds for awhile . At least not outdoors.

Happy Gardening (and Garden Dreaming in the Northern Zones),

Diane Dodge

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden