Re: Raised Beds

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Raised Beds
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:08:10 EST

Hiya Beth,

Have you checked out these ACGA website links?

 <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/links/index.html#seniors";>Gardening
With Seniors and the Disabled</A>

 <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/pubs/starting.html";>ACGA: Starting a
CG</A>

Also, if you go into the archives of this listserv and search the raised bed,
enabled garden, or postings from Jim Call of Casa Garden,  you should find
the information that you need. Just cut and paste this link into your browser
and follow the instructions.

http://www.hort.net/lists/community_garden/

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman