Job opportunity at Chicago Botanic Garden
- Subject: [cg] Job opportunity at Chicago Botanic Garden
- From: "Rory Klick" RKlick@chicagobotanic.org
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:34:09 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcLqgjYPrJmbjFHmQZiU+fxOrZmLow==
- Thread-topic: Job opportunity at Chicago Botanic Garden
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Coordinator of Community and School Gardens. A position description is attached. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
If you are interested, please send a resume (as attachment) and brief cover letter to Rory Klick, Manager of Community Gardening, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know of someone who would be interested, please pass the information along. We are currently interviewing, and the timeline is for a spring hire. Thank you!
<<Coordinator Job Description.doc>>
Coordinator Job Description.doc
Description: Coordinator Job Description.doc