Botany riddle

Hi folks,
Just for fun:

Question:  What did the stamen say to the pistil?

Answer:  "I like your style!"

We are stardust  .  .  . we are golden  .  .  . and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Shelly Collins
Toledo GROWs Manager
Toledo Botanical Garden
5403 Elmer Drive
Toledo, Ohio  43615
419-936-2990
tgrows@toledogarden.org
"Enriching you life through gardens, the arts and nature"
www.toledogarden.org