community_garden people

  • Subject: [cg] community_garden people
  • From: Steve Smoot steveshome@juno.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:44:14 -0600

You guys are so cool. Reading thru today's posts left me with tears in my eyes.
Adam always. . . always. . . so involved and helpful.
Paco Verin seems to be such a gentle light.
Danielle looks for someone to share what she has gathered.
Ellen demonstrates her strength, gives words of praise, encouragement, and welcome. (And, yes, welcome Jason and Kim!)
Sharon - if your garden grows in any way like the help you provide - it is indeed bountiful.
Dawn emerges reaching for the beauty and peace that we all need to strive for everyday.
Thank you for allowing me to realize once again that human warmth,  understanding, and compassion shall be found in a garden.
Spokane Farmers' Market
& HighBridge Gardens