RE: community_garden people

  • Subject: RE: [cg] community_garden people
  • From: KarenWagner KarenWagner@ctuir.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:51:24 -0800

Title: Message
Steve, another seed sown and growing steadily toward the lengthening light of new days!  I, too, have been mightily heartened by all the CG roots entertwining throughout the country.  On our conservative community and oft-times disenfranchised Reservation, your words shine needed sunlight.   Celebrate the quickening,  and thanks all!
Karen Wagner
Pendleton Farmers' Market and
Tribal Community Garden