Rusted water drums - what to do?
- Subject: [cg] Rusted water drums - what to do?
- From: "John Verin" jverin@Pennhort.org
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:42:10 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcLyPXXg431prPlwTeyNgoLU7zgWsg==
- Thread-topic: Rusted water drums - what to do?
This from a gardener in Philly:
Our water barrels got really rusty. I emptied them out, but I'm
concerned about using them now. Do you have any advice? Can they be
cleaned, how much rust is ok?
Citywide Project Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 N. 20th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: email@example.com
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden