Re: Rusted water drums - what to do?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Rusted water drums - what to do?
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:05:37 EST

The Clinton Community Garden has piped in water from the street due to a
grant we wrote a number of years ago,  but when we rain used  barrels (we
still  have one)  , we used plastic or wood in order to avoid the rust

We scrounged the plastic barrels that we had and I suggest that your guy do
the same.  Or  ya need to find metal drums that are rust proof. Capisce?

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

<< ubj:  [cg] Rusted water drums - what to do?