Re: Rusted water drums - what to do?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Rusted water drums - what to do?
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:31:09 EST

I'm not sure if rusty water is a danger or detriment to plants- we know it
ain't great for people...but our garden avoided what we perceived might be a
problem by using plastic and untreated wood.

You know, why don't you call somebody at your local agricultural extension or
a trusted organic gardener for advice on this one? Unless somebody on the
list knows better....

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman